In the course of the yearly R&D Management conference in Stuttgart, the Sant’Anna team was present with a full range of papers. Next year conference will be in Pisa.
Here is the full list of the papers I coauthored and presented in Germany:
- Paraboschi, A., Di Minin, A., & Piccaluga, A. (2014). Innovation in Sports.
- Bagheri, Kamran, Di Minin, A., Paraboschi, A., & Piccaluga, A. (2014). Platform leaders to provide Patent Shelter.
- Casprini, Elena, Di Minin, A., & Marullo, C. (2014). Start ups survival: do business models matter?
- Di Minin, A., Marullo, C., & Piccaluga, A. (2014). Born Open? A look to Open Innovation for the perspective of HTSFs.
- Rangus, Kaja, Drnovsek, M., & Di Minin, A. (2014). Proclivity for Open Innovation: Construct Conceptualization and Empirical Validation.